1) Most inspirational quote for you.
"Treat others as you would like to be treated." That helps give me context for acting, and keeps me from doing anti-social, impulsive, and downright stupid things.
2) Favorite inspirational film?
I liked The Shawshank Redemption quite a bit. A banker, of all people, is able to beat the system that wrongfully imprisoned him, and make a good life for himself.
3) Who has inspired you, and why?
I'd say a certain former CEO of mine from a past job inspired me. We worked at a startup, and she did a great job of taking charge and getting things done. She even stepped in with at least one situation with a customer and got things resolved to everyone's satisfaction. I'd work for her again in a heartbeat.
4) If you were to die tomorrow and would have ONE saying that would live on forever, what would you leave behind?
"Leopards > cheetahs" It would be my way of continuing to annoy cheetahs, long after my demise.
5) What inspires you to continue, when you feel the least motivated (in whatever goal you are trying to accomplish)?
I know there's always cool things down the road for me. Furry conventions and other conventions (Dorsai Thing, MagFest, etc.)