Anthrocon 2011 is almost upon us! While I'm feeling a lot better than I was this time last year (due in part to my health improving), I still have that pre-con anxiety that I have every year. I suppose I'll get used to it someday.
Anyway, here's what my con schedule is roughly like for this year:
- Tuesday: Arriving around 11 PM. Having a drink at the bar then going to bed.
- Wednesday: Somewhat busy on and off throughout the day until about 9 PM
- Thursday: Busy most of the day, since that's when on-site registration opens. I hope to make it to The Pennsylvania Furries Meetup at 10 PM.
- Friday: While very much on duty, I don't have any specific commitments other than being at opening ceremonies. I plan on attending the Artists and Dealers Reception at 9 PM. I may be walking around in this later in the evening. Draw your own conclusions.
- Saturday: Very much on duty, but no specific commitments. I hope to drop in on some panels.
- Sunday: Teardown starts in the afternoon. I'll be busy with that through about 9 PM.
- Monday: Busy in the morning with post-con meetings. Depart in mid-afternoon.
If anyone would like to do food or drinks (especially drinks!) with me, I'm can totally be talked into that, schedule permitting.
Oh, I don't think I ever mentioned my Anthrocon 2010 pictures that I took last year, so here they are!
I hope to see y'all at this year's Anthrocon!