1. What is your favorite section of the newspaper?
News... paper? Is that like an analog blog?
Um, I guess local events are the most interesting to me, because I'm not likely to find local events on CNN or Huffington Post.
2. Sunday comics or weekday strips? Which comic is your favorite?
I've been known to read comics from time to time, mostly when I'm visiting the parents. I guess my favorite would be Dilbert.
3. Do you read your daily horoscope? Do you believe in it?
Haha, no and no. Just like CSI and cheetahs, horoscopes are for entertainment purposes, and not to be taken seriously.
4. Does the paper become bird cage lining, do you recycle, or does it get thrown in the trash?
For the occasional circular that I get sent at home, I keep those around for purposes of setting wet shoes on, setting food on if I'm eating in the living room, etc. That's very rare, though.
5. Where do you read the paper? At home, at work, or elsewhere?
Once again, I don't read paper. :-P I check news sites from home, work, and on my iPhone on the train. CNN has a very nice mobile site.
Is there anyone out there who actually reads a physical newspaper?